SAMSA’s managed services provides smooth computer network operations for your enterprise, resulting in lower operating costs.
What’s Your Plan?
Does your business suffer from loss of efficient productivity, due to computer network instability? Are you plagued by frequent unexpected costs due to computer repairs or virus removal? How certain are you that if disaster struck your business, your business can continue to operate? Is your business able to predict future IT expenditures with a high degree of reliability?
With our Managed IT services, you’ll have the benefit of a full team of IT specialists keeping your systems in excellent working order, reducing worry about unexpected downtime and costs. For a fixed monthly fee, we monitor your systems, apply patches, ensure backups, keep viruses at bay, and perform a host of other proactive measures. We will also help you take advantage of IT advancements, plan your long term budget, and protect your business against catastrophe.
SAMSA’s MSP service keeps little problems from becoming big ones and in most cases you won’t even know there was ever an issue.
Managed Services include
- Complete design, installation, and support of computer technology infrastructure
- Managing business risks with comprehensive discovery and planning
- Server, workstation, and mobile device planning and implementation
- Switch and router maintenance, scheduled and managed to protect the backbone of your network
- Implementation and support of virtualization infrastructure solutions, reducing costs and increasing reliability
- High-availability environments
- Data backup and recovery services to protect against data loss and reconstruction after any kind of data loss
- Penetration testing and security assessments
- Coordination of application support
- Inventory management of the various vendors, items, and services that support your environment
- Available 24 X 7 X 365 support
A Company You Can Trust
I have nothing but positive feedback for Joel. He bends over backwards to help us out, gives us timely updates, and explains things clearly. His communication skills are great. It’s so nice to work with a company that you can trust… that also has competent developers. Very refreshing.
Joy Tessin, IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Nexteer Automotive, Saginaw, Michigan